I FINISHED A SEMESTER OF COLLEGE! I'm alive...pretty poor...but I'm alive. Finals wasn't terrible, but I mean I wouldn't love every week to be like that week. I'm so excited to be home for almost a month! I haven't had a real Christmas break since probably kindergarten. I'm always swamped with homework during break, but homework isn't even an option in college since the semester ends. It's wonderful. I'm planning on watching every episode of Gilmore Girls and reading a few books. If that's not a perfectly planned break than I don't know what is.
I'm going to miss living with my roommates so much. I've been ridiculously lucky to have amazing roommates who I was in no hurry to leave. We threw a Christmas party/ birthday party for Kiana and Laura/ end of finals party on our last night together, and it was really fun. We wore Christmas sweaters, made gingerbread houses, exchanged presents, and had a low volume dance party because of quiet hours. It took a lot of self control to not belt out Toxic by Brittney Spears, but I practiced some self control.
I am honestly so proud of my gingerbread house. Normally my gingerbread houses look like crap even when they're made with a kit, but I did pretty good with graham crackers and Walmart candy this year.
Caroline got really excited about these balloons...
These are our really beautifully wrapped presents under our really fancy tree.
Already miss these weirdos bucket loads, and I can't wait to continue our really long sleepover in January.



No comments:
Post a Comment