Monday, May 25, 2015

freshman year video.

So we have been out of school for awhile now, but I just never got around to posting this. I made a little video for Caroline with memories from our first year of college. I really couldn't have asked for a better person to spend my freshman year with. Caroline has decided to go to BYU-I in the fall, and I'm so excited for her. However, I'm extremely sad that I won't get to live with my best friend anymore. Having this be the only time we will have lived together made every day special and important. I am so grateful for everything Care has taught me and everything we have experienced together. We are going to make the cutest little pen pals as we keep our long distance relationship alive. I'm going to miss being roommates, but we won't ever stop being family. I'm way excited for our next adventures, and I'm grateful to have her in my life no matter what.

Disclaimer: The video contains REALLY ugly pictures. Like really bad. Don't judge. It also contains several middle fingers...again...don't judge. We are still good people.


No comments:

Post a Comment