While we were there we stayed with Caroline's gracious aunt and uncle who were so kind to let two crazy people stay with them for a week. Everyday was filled with lots of activities, and by the end of the week we did everything we wanted to do and more. Some of the highlights were: going to the zoo, shopping at unique stores, going to the art museum and a laser show, eating at the food carts, spending a day at the beach, going to the Tillamook factory, going to the Rose Garden, riding a tram that overlooks the city, going to the Portland Saturday Market, and really just getting to explore such a beautiful state with my best friend. I made a little video of our trip that is posted below, and I cry when I watch it now because I miss it so much. Despite the long 12 hour drive, I can't wait to go back.
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
thank you oregon.
Caroline and I decided to take a road trip to Oregon this past week, and it ended up being more perfect than we dreamed it would be. The moment we started driving we felt so confused at how we were old enough to be doing this. This was the first big thing either of us have really done as "adults". I am constantly confused at how I am legally classified as an adult when I honestly know nothing about being one. This trip was a perfect little adventure for Care and I before we get to embark on our next adventure together, which is college. I don't know how I am already at this stage in my life, but I head off to Utah State in just 18 days. Spending these seven days with Caroline was a good test to see if we'll actually be able to be good roommates, and I think we passed that test with flying colors. There was not a moment on this trip where we weren't having fun and laughing. I feel so extremely lucky to have her.
While we were there we stayed with Caroline's gracious aunt and uncle who were so kind to let two crazy people stay with them for a week. Everyday was filled with lots of activities, and by the end of the week we did everything we wanted to do and more. Some of the highlights were: going to the zoo, shopping at unique stores, going to the art museum and a laser show, eating at the food carts, spending a day at the beach, going to the Tillamook factory, going to the Rose Garden, riding a tram that overlooks the city, going to the Portland Saturday Market, and really just getting to explore such a beautiful state with my best friend. I made a little video of our trip that is posted below, and I cry when I watch it now because I miss it so much. Despite the long 12 hour drive, I can't wait to go back.
While we were there we stayed with Caroline's gracious aunt and uncle who were so kind to let two crazy people stay with them for a week. Everyday was filled with lots of activities, and by the end of the week we did everything we wanted to do and more. Some of the highlights were: going to the zoo, shopping at unique stores, going to the art museum and a laser show, eating at the food carts, spending a day at the beach, going to the Tillamook factory, going to the Rose Garden, riding a tram that overlooks the city, going to the Portland Saturday Market, and really just getting to explore such a beautiful state with my best friend. I made a little video of our trip that is posted below, and I cry when I watch it now because I miss it so much. Despite the long 12 hour drive, I can't wait to go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
first comment on the blog! it looks so cute. i love the colors and header.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what i'm doing haha you're going to have to help me.
Delete