Sunday, December 27, 2015
christmas 2015.
It most definitely is the most wonderful time of the year! I love getting to be home from college for the holidays. Being with every member of my family is truly the greatest gift. It doesn't matter what is under the tree or how many people bought me presents. All that matters is being with my family and remembering the birth of our Savior. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent his son to earth so we could all return to our home in heaven. This Christmas season has encouraged me to reflect on the daily gifts I can give back to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Serving those around me is the most important thing I can be doing to show Heavenly Father and my brothers and sisters my love for them. Our love, time, and selflessness are the most precious gifts we can give. I encourage everyone to forget themselves and focus on others. Doing that is what brings the magic back into the holiday season and makes the whole year magical too. Anyways, I made a Christmas video again! I love getting to have our family traditions and moments like these on video, so we can watch them and remember the fun times we have together. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment