Sunday, August 31, 2014

blast from the past.

This Friday was USU's 80's dance. A couple observations from my evening... 

1. No one is capable of dancing these, only moshing. 
2. It is in fact possible to be drenched in sweat but only have 20% of it be your own.
3. The 80's had really good music.  
4. College students don't understand the concept of gravity. (aka countless dropped crowd surfers)
5. Really loud music makes my face jiggle.

It was super crowded, but still super fun. We only stayed an hour or so since you can only be entertained by violent jumping and shoving for so long. Caroline, myself, and two of our friends from high school went to the D.I. beforehand to get some classy 80's apparel, and we found some good stuff. I particularly enjoy Sydney's baby pink fringe vest. It is crocheted and clearly homemade. The fact that someone took the time to create that masterpiece makes me appreciate mankind on a deeper and more emotional level. Anyways, it was a good night with good people, and I feel super lucky to have the amazing friends that I do. 

               


Roommates!


Also yesterday was International Bacon Day...so obviously we celebrated that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment